Sunday, March 25, 2012

Update On "Shattering The Meat Tunnel"

I have some good news. The publisher who was originally slated to publish my erotic horror story "Shattering The Meat Tunnel" was under fire by Paypal's censorship nonsense and the entire "Extreme" line has been cancelled. So I asked for my rights back and got them.

I immediately sent the story to Trent Zelazny and now it will appear where I wanted it to appear in the first place: in the "A Splintered Mirage" anthology.

I'm so psyched about this. I wrote the story for Trent to begin with but he temporarily shelved the project. Now my story is home where it belongs. Doing the happy dance!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on finding a publisher for this. Instead of whining about PayPal, winners find new solutions. You've done that. So great job! (From Jolie du Pre)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Jolie. Yes, I don't whine. I find the most appropriate home for my stories. And this one is totally bent and a scorcher!

    ReplyDelete